Atlas’s Splunk Migration Helper is a powerful element geared towards helping Splunk Owners move their Splunk Environment with precision, reporting, and speed. The Atlas Element contains everything you need for identifying what is actually useful to move to your new Splunk environment, ensuring your new Splunk system starts with the best foot forward.
In Splunk Migration Helper, Users will be able to:
- Identify what Splunk Applications should be moved and select them for migration
- Identify what data ingests are being utilized by users and apps and select them for migration
- Identify what Forwarders are required to support selected data ingests and applications and select them for migration
- Analyze their Splunk Envionrment for issues to resolve before migration to ensure stability
- Track the Migration using automated dash-boarding that reports current status
All of these features and more are summarized with top level KPIs for simplified tracking.
The file below contains detailed documentations for utilizing the Splunk Migration Helper element.