The following article contains the release notes for the Splunk Migration Helper application. Versions listed are related to the Application itself, not the greater Atlas Platform version.
To view your Atlas Platform’s version, check the header on your Atlas Core navigation bar. To view the version of an Atlas Element while in the application, select ‘Help’ in the top right, and then select ‘About’. The version of the current application should then be present at the bottom of the modal.
- Element Release!
- Identify what Splunk Applications should be moved and select them for migration
- Identify what data ingests are being utilized by users and apps and select them for migration
- Identify what Forwarders are required to support selected data ingests and applications and select them for migration
- Analyze their Splunk Envionrment for issues to resolve before migration to ensure stability
- Track the Migration using automated dash-boarding that reports current status