The following article contains the release notes for our Scheduling Inspector application. Versions listed are related to the application itself, not the greater Atlas Platform version.
To view your Atlas Platform’s version, check the header on the Atlas Core navigation bar. To view the version of an Atlas Element while in the application, select ‘Help’ in the top right, and then select ‘About’. The version of the current application should be present at the bottom of the modal.
- Added User and App Filters
- Logging Improvements
- Removed Delete button for Orphan Searches when not available
- Added better refresh logic
- Updated Obfuscation
- Fixed Terminology
- Added ability to Delete Orphan Searches in application
- Added summary values to the Scheduling Inspector Dashboard
- Added ability to filter Enterprise Security searches
- Added Logging Capabilities
- Updated design for Clustered Search Heads
- Updated application for Splunk App Inspect
- Improved formatting on title bars
- Scheduling Inspector Release