The following information contains the release notes for Scheduling Assistant. Versions dictated are related to the Application itself, and not the greater Atlas Platform Version.
To view the version of your Atlas Platform, check the header on Atlas Core navigation bar. To view the version of a Atlas Element, while in the application select ‘Help’ in the top right, and then select ‘About’. At the bottom of the modal, the version of the current application is present.
- Improved formatting on title bars
- Improved Health Score Calculations
- Additional Help Text added
- Improved reporting of Health Scores and colors
- Improved visualizations on Scheduling Assistant dashboards
- Help Text added
- Improve speed and scalability of Searches
- Code formatting improvements
- Removed unused Artifacts
- Corrected terminology
- Fixed clustered environment interactions
- Fixed issues on saving new Cron Schedules creating cloned searches
- Scheduling Assistant Rerleased