The following information contains the release notes for Data Utilization. Versions dictated are related to the Application itself, and not the greater Atlas Platform Version.
To view the version of your Atlas Platform, check the header on Atlas Core navigation bar. To view the version of a Atlas Element, while in the application select ‘Help’ in the top right, and then select ‘About’. At the bottom of the modal, the version of the current application is present.
- Updated search methodology to decrease search times and improve accuracy
- Added Index and Source focuses to enable wider or deeper searching
- Added Key Values to get instant marks on your environment
- Added ability to track wildcard utilization
- Added Logging Capabilities
- Updated for better functionality in Search Head Clusters
- Updated SPL and Regex for Speed Improvements
- Updated for Splunk App Inspect
- Help Text Added
- Data Utilization Released